Sunday 7 September 2008

What a painful memory for me......







Tonite, I was planning to meet my fren who just back from Miri trip. Since last night, I couldnt sleep, just because so worried about his health. Today, I was so panicked, dunno what to do next, other than keep on sending msg to him, asking about his news. Yesterday, he didnt reply to me and I understood that he was very buzy. I just hope he would let me know about his condition....I mean his health. Huh..... tic toc tic toc, time is running. I even more panic what else to do. After sungkai, I tried to miskol him and yessss he already arrived and I told him that I would like to visit him at 8pm. But still, no answer. I dun care.....I just came to his place. My eldest bro drop me there.
Afterwards, I got a msg from him, saying that he was very tired from the trip and need rest. I replied, I just want to visit him. But to my disappointment, I can see his face, really upset when he saw me approaching his gate. Hmmm no nid to tell in details here....u also can expect that we end in quarrel. We argued every single minute... Im sorry to him also. I easily lost my temper!! Sorry man..... I didnt expect that would happen. I just want to show my concern. Not to him only BUT also to all my frens hehe..... Nevertheless, I can say this incident as one of my painful memories in my life...... I taught he welcomed my visit....instead he kept on scolding me like a baby. I wont repeat the same thing in the future again. NEVER!!!!! hehe kes sasak sudah... nada lah... just joking. I wont do that la. I will try to forget everything that happened tonight... Cheers :)

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online