Thursday 25 September 2008

Another Birthday Party...

Jobs hunting!!!

I was buzy whole day, checking some information about job vacancies on Brudirect and also Pelita Brunei. NEVER GIVE UP man!!! I know its quite hard to get a full time job now due to more competition. Eventhough you are studied up to Degree or Master, sometimes the HND holder is more preferable than the former.... Why? Maybe differential in salary payment, etc. Besides, I also write a few letters to some banks such as HSBC, Baiduri, BIBD, SCB, TAIB and what's more, I dun mind to apply job at Jaya Hypermart and other dept stores by filling in the form... lols. Janji halal....


My Nephew's Birthday

As being planned by my 4th sister, she proposed to celebrate her youngest son's birthday today who will turn to 2 years old. So, we all gathered for sungkai together terus celebrate her son's bday. She arranged the bday party; ordered catering from 'Andaman' which is near to her workplace...and asked them to come to our house. Actually, we just celebrate at Rimba since we had big compound. Im not sure when is her son's birthday actually... perhaps it is tmw on the 26th Sept.... we just moved forward to today. Upon the arrival of some guests (my sister's colleagues), then only we get ready for sungkai. Kids were enjoyed tonight, playing bunga api and also badil..... my eldest brother and bro-in-law joined jua. Hahaha..... Sana sini org terkajut pasal badil ah.... Cos my bro played air-bomb, which he still kept from last year haha... My fren gave it to me last year. Hope I can buy from him again next time lols. Finally, its time for cutting the cakes....as usual during bday party. And thats it..


Picture Time....

Blue sky

Posing in front of the camp

Me...with my 2 nephews, Hairi & Wandi, quite tall already huh...

Together with my 4 nephews, from left: Asnil, Wandi, Yadi & Iqbal

Baby Izzad sit on the chair....with me and Iqbal

My mum, and my two sisters (Nita & Rina) hehee

My second sister, Anita

Kids are playing 'bunga api'

With my niece, Asha

This time with another niece, Amal

Asmulyadi...is playing bunga api, with his father

The cake >>> Happy Advanced Bday to Yadi (26/09/08) - 2 yrs old

The birthday boy

My younger bro, Ariffin with Iqbal

Aiya...all kids are waiting for the cake :)

The pink dress is my eldest sister, Artini and the black shirt is my 4th sister, Aslinda, the bday boy's mother

Enjoy and have fun while reading!!

Will update my blog again if Im free.... bye byeee

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online