Tuesday 2 September 2008

1st Day Puasa - Limbang Trip..... hehee


Today start our first day of Ramadhan and all muslim ppl in Brunei perform the 3rd principle of Islam. Earlier this morning, we had sahur about 3 a.m. plus. I woke up today at 8 a.m, very sleepy but what to say, its time for us menahan lapar dari makan dan minuman hehee. Aiya...I dunno what to say here; my mind isnt work. Maybe it is because Im still full after having my sungkai few hours ago. Cheh..... this is always the case during first day puasa. Too hungry during day time, too full after sungkai hahaha. Nevertheless, I just want to say about Limbang trip that we had been in the afternoon. We went there just for 'makan angin', supaya nada rasa lapar. I had one thing in my mind which was to have hair cut. I coloured my hair weeks ago and now, my hair already long, and need for hair cut. Limbang can be considered as my 1st choice to get hair cut as usual :) I went to Peter Hair Salon where the owner (Peter) will do for me.. Hah, he definitely knows what I want.. Thats the good point why I always go to his salon. Haha... Nah what else can I say here ah??? No idea leh... Bah, the following are some pics of my new hairstyle during the trip....... cheers.



My hair before the hair cut (still at home)



In the car, on the way to Limbang


After hair cut.... How was it? Nice or not?


Waiting for my eldest brother.... ps* My mum didnt know I took this photo :)


Back to Brunei.... 8-)

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online