Saturday 13 September 2008

Majlis Bertahlil dan Menyungkaikan






Earlier in the morning, my auntie came from Labuan, pasal kan melawat kubur my late Grandparents, dad and others. Together with her is another relative (also from Labuan) who never stay at our place before hehe. Im glad they came to stay overnite, inda jua sunyi rasanya.... Cos my auntie ani a bit talkative, yet make the situation more 'happening'. Macam tadi, baru saja kmi ambil d Muara terminal, wahhhh from Muara to my house, non-stop la.. :)
Terus saja lapas ambil my auntie, we went ahead to my auntie's house at Lambak, having chit chat within an hour. We were told that one of my relatives would like to invite us for Majlis Tahlil sama tarus menyungkaikan'. Hmm go or not? Normally I malas kan ke majlis tahlil macam ani walaupun tarus sungkai....cos usually, before sungkai, people will be rushing kan makan. Everyone 'berabut' haha....abis piring terpelanting **just joking. After visiting my auntie, then only we went home and had a rest. Around this time, I dunno what make me so damn tired. So I decided to take a nap but it was not a short rest instead, I slept for long hours and only woke up at 3 pm plus. Aiya....my stomach lagi berbunyi2 rasa kan burst saja.
Finally I made up my mind to go to the function. Cos bida jua if my eldest brother saja join with my mum and 2 aunties hehe. So once goin there, ok la not bad. We arrived not so early, so menunggu pun inda lama. We just wait at the camp and malas kan masuk ke rumah kan baca tahlil. Bukannya apa...kang udah keluar rumah, all chairs will be occupied. Gipun kedengaran jua org membaca tahlil sama doa atu, so we just follow la.... ~~toink toink. Just finished reciting the Doa, people got ready to take the food, preparing la tu katakan. Gosh...inda tantu kan ku liat. Paning kepalaku haha. Cepat2....take the glass and fill in water. Lol, its not cold water. It was just mineral water and also hot nescafe. Damn damn!! Haha inda lagi bersyukur aku atu. But many ppl said la...everyone still thirsty. Thats why I seldom go to any function like this. Better just staying at home. For those who organise such function, its good la...dapat pahala pasal durg kira bersedekah, terus menyungkaikan. Tapi dari segi kan makan...kepisan eh...everyone is fighting for the food....haha lols.

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online