Sunday 14 September 2008

Menziarahi Kubur







Day after day, time pass away.... its already 5 years our late dad meninggalkan kami sekeluarga since June 2003. Sekejap sajaaa. So, tadi pagi, rancangan kami kan menziarahi kubur mulah bapa dan mulah nini di Kianggeh. Only three of us went to the grave, together with my mum, my 2 aunties and my 4th sister, except the other 3 sisters and also my younger brother as he was attending written test. Prior to our arrival, we cleaned up all the mess and then put the 'kemenyan' haha pasal banyak mosquitoes sama semut. We brought Ustaz from Rimba to read the 'Surah Yassin and Tahlil' and recite the doa. Huh, he read so fast de haha. Baik jua ku dapat follow. This is just our 1st visit during the fasting month. And usually, we will visit again during 1st Day of Raya. To be continued...

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online