Tuesday 2 September 2008

Cleaning my room :)

Forget to tell u guys.... Yesterday afternoon, I was a bit buzy cleaning my room and arranging some stuffs especially my teaching aids such as books, files and cds into boxes. I put these things on my cupboard for temporary. Actually I already planned to clean my room few weeks ago but now huh.... the next day, have to puasa ma... Sure, tak larat :) I managed to change my single bed with king size bed, used to be mine, which I had kept it at the other room (belong to my younger brother). The reason was because to create more space for my younger brother's room so that we can pray, etc. Nah, here are few photos of my room.





no more single bed hehe







Things that I need to rearrange


My current bed >>> hoooo look messy arrr *oops can see my teddy bear la, my only friend

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online