Saturday 13 September 2008

aiya...unsuccesssful again!






What a crap!! I just received a letter from Jabatan Pendidikan Teknik this morning and the application was not successful. Pheww too tired, hunting for jobs nowadays. Its not easy to get jobs compare to previous years. Sometimes, I have the feeling to apply job at Singapore. What do you think? Of course, the cost of living will be expensive BUT in order to survive, we need money, jobs, etc.... Otherwise, I dont mind to apply jobs at Malaysia especially in KL, Penang, or KK, as long as Im working. The worst thing working at KL is RM currency hehe. Anyway, still working ma...better than nothing. I havent decide my mind.
Its been 2 months already Im unemployed. Not even 2 years. But why Im so stress?? Thats it, I dont have full time job and no pocket money....
What shud I do next??? Merompak?? Haha just kidding

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online