Friday 19 September 2008

Today.....

Suppose to be Im fasting today but due to sudden dizziness which I cant cope with it anymore, hmm I have to break my fast...How? by preparing some bread sebagai santapan ku wahaha. While chatting on msn (about 11 am), I sent msg to one of my close frens, asking him to have sungkai together...not buffet, but ordering alacarte. Thats what in my mind la. Anyhow, he suggested that its better to go swimming first at JPMC, then baru dinner. I already inform him la that I stop fasting. Tak tahan wohhh, I have to take my medicine lagi. Berapa kali sehari uhhh kalau miss sudah, kan paning ku dtg lagi, derita jua eh ~~toink toink. All right, now let me tell you a few things that I did today.

1) Visiting my brother-in-law


First, I was informed by my 4th sister that she wanted to bring me to go RIPAS to visit my bro-in-law who just admitted to ward yesterday afternoon. Hmm Im not sure ia sakit apa, yg aku tahu, something to do with his stomach. Yalor, he always eats spicy food bah...haitss. Prior to our arrival on the parking lot near the new building (doktor pakar), luckily we met our 3rd sister who almost wanted to leave the hospital hehe. Cos husband nya yang kena tahan...but then no point jua kalau kami melawat, my sister nada kan.... Only my niece saja yg jaga bapanya..lols. So she off the car's engine and went to the ward again to accompany us hehe.


On the way to the ward, we stopped by at 'Kedai Koperasi' to buy some food and drinks sebagai buah tangan. My bro-in-law was admitted at ward 22, bed no. 20. Huh...lain rasaku sana ah. Its remind me in March this year when I was also admitted due to operation tonsil. Eeee rasa kan mau balik plang ku. Dunno why my feeling so different just as a sudden. Apparently I felt annoying with the environment of the ward...hehhh bising lagi tu. We had good chat with my sis and her hubby...and to my shock, he cant take any food to eat, ONLY drinks. This is mainly because the next day, perutnya kan kena teropong...so tonight, ia terpaksa puasa la. Kesian, perut kosong tu. We don't stay longer there as we want to buy some food for 'penyungkaian' for my mum and my younger brother. After we left RIPAS about 4.10 p.m., we were heading to Pasar Malam.


2) At Pasar Malam (P.M)


Essentially, I have no idea whether my mum has some preparation for breaking the fast or not. So how?? I have to give a call to my younger bro, asking what my mum wants me to buy for sungkai. I was talking on the fon with my mum...and she doesn't ask me to buy anything cos she already got 'soto' which she cooked earlier in the afternoon. Also, my younger bro will bring her to stadium, looking for some kuih, etc. All rite, if that case, no need to worry then. Somehow, I received a msg a few minutes later from my younger bro, asking me to buy 'Kuih Apam Malaysia' and also 'Burger Telor'. Huh...Apam Malaysia? What is that? I thought kuih Apam yang warna putih. My bro-in-law told me...that could be Kuih Malaya hehe. Im not confident with it, so I have to text my bro again, asking for confirmation...then it is.... Kuih Malaya. Btw, we were still at RIPAS during this time.


As stated above, we went to P.M and looked for the food that they want. Since I familiar with the places that sell their food, so we don't take much time. Finding parking, anyway, much difficult as people were also buying food to prepare for penyungkaian. Usually, the rush hour will be started from 4.30 p.m. onwards. Although I was look happy but in my mind, I kept on thinking many things.....especially about swimming at JPMC hehe as my fren gonna fetch me from my house at 5pm. Lols.....hurry.... yeahhh we arv home on time. Simultaneously, my fren then arrived. Hah....aiya.....I need to put all the swimming stuffs in my bag now. I had prepared already, just that havent put them in my bag since my sister also picked me so early. Maybe it was my fault la.... Noon time pun ada, tpi aku ani biasalah....last minute person... walao eh.. not a good practice :)


3) Swimming at JPMC


We arrived JPMC around 5.15 pm. Quickly, we went to the gents, changing into swimming outfit... wearing swimming trunk and took out googles. Yeahhh ready for swimming. I managed to swim breaststroke about 20 laps. Hooray....that's new record for me. Atupun pasal swimming pool JPMC ani only about 50m kali.... I think la. Not sure... yg pasti inda sama macam d stadium yang arah 1st level, atu lagi 100m kali. Basically the JPMC's punya swimming pool is just half of that stadium's pool...in my view la hehe. Swimming...swimming ... and swimming.... I just continued my laps tak henti2... Aiseyyyy di sini, I tunjuk samseng la sikit BUT at stadium, I easily get tired.


Maybe I shud go to JPMC for practice... What do u think? Haha. Swimming breaststroke is ok for me. First of all, I swim for 5 laps, then had rest for 1-2 mins.....and continued again for another 5 laps. Siok nya!! Rest again. Then only I swim for 10 laps without rest...only annoyed by my fren who had a little conversation with me, asking what time we will finish swimming...haitzz. Addicted sudah ma...siok bah, not many people. Another good thing is no one realise/ ask that Im Malay hehe. Inda org kisah. Not like at stadium, many buzybody who like to stare people while swimming lols. We finished swimming around 6.20 pm, then we had shower. We left JPMC around 6.40 p.m. and now, what's our next plan? Dinner time!


4) Thai Restaurant @ Jerudong


As usual, when talking about makan...where to have lunch/ dinner/ supper or even hi-tea, we always have no idea where to go. I mean the two of us. Haha... Actually, Im ok. Im not that choosy. I can eat at Japanese, Thai and Chinese restaurant also (asalkan halal). Mly and Indian restaurants also not bad la...even fast food also OK. Just that so many choices of restaurants to go hehee. Since we swim at JPMC...so my fren suggested to have dinner at any area somewhere in Jerudong. I have no objection. Instead, I proposed to go to Food Court Jerudong but dunno la, ada masih kah inda...hehe it is quite a long time never been there since the games at Jerudong Park were charged.


At last, we came to a solution, dinner at Thai restaurant. To my knowledge, there are few Thai restaurants at Jerudong but Im not sure where is it the famous Thai restaurant that my fren wanna bring me. He also forgot hehe short term memory lol. Heyyy kan dinner ani pun sudah satu hal, memikirkan tempatnya haha. Finally, I recommend my fren to go at HSBC building because there also got That restaurant since Im not sure which place he refer to.... We just ordered a bowl of green curry w/ fish which we shared, and also, 2 plate of rice. Thats it!! On diet la katakan hehe... You will notice on the pic below that labelled green curry with chicken (Actually, we changed it with fish la). Now, lets the pics tell you the facts >>>



On the way back, then baru ia terliat KTM Thai Restaurant. Owh...atu rupanya restaurant yg d maksudkan nya famous ani. Yeahhh kinda famous jua..tempatnya pun ada class. Well, its ok lah. Dah terlanjur. Maybe we shud try next time.


5) In the end...


After dinner, I followed my fren to his house; watching tv, dvd and chatting. Planning kan liat wayang tapi no good movie for this month. The latest we watched was Babylon A.D. (poor movie). At the cinema now showing a few comedy such as The Love Guru, Money not Enough, etc etc. Around 10.30 p.m., my younger bro picked me up from his house as I dun wan to bother my fren to send me home. Not to say Im trouble my bro also la...cos frequently, my fren also sends me home and this time, Im the one who followed him to watch dvd together. Sekali skala, I can ask my bro to pick me hehe.... ALL RIGHT.... thats all what I did today. Will update again my blog soon!!!

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online