Thursday 11 September 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary to 2007 Graduates






Last year UBD Convocation Day
Hellewwww..... How are u guys?? Hope everything is all right. Hmm Im just kept on thinking when will I have the time to blogging as I was buzy for the whole day, cleaning my room and helping my mum to look after my nephew, also arranging tables, etc. Now, Im free loh.
It has been a year oledi.... Sedar tak sedar....
Today was a notable day that I couldnt forget. Why??? Because 11th September 2007 explained our glorious day haha that was our Convocation Day for 19th intake hehe. What a nice date!!! It also reminds me to September 11th, the terrorists attack on the World Trade Centre, USA. This memorable day is absolutely the day I cant wait. Gosh, I only remember it tonight. Maybe I wanna plan to throw a party with some frens one day. Hopefully there is no special link between September 11th attacks and our Convocation day.....haha just joking :) U get what I mean?? Hopefully those graduators are not affected by the unlucky event of the attacks on the WTC. Is this coincidence?? Maybe yes...maybe not...
Anyway, I just want to take this oppurtunity to give dedication to those people who graduated last year (including my friends)...... Happy 1st Anniversary for you all.... Wish your dreams come true :)

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online