Sunday 28 September 2008

Restoran Seri Kemayan

Actually, I just finished my shopping tonight at Soon Lee Megamart at Seri. I was a bit upset as there was no much choice in particular, shirts and trousers. I still remember it was quite hilarious last year, same like Hua Ho....but now, it cannot compete with Hua Ho anymore... I was so damn bored. As I was still waiting for my eldest bro to fetch me, I had the feeling to observe how does "Restoran Seri Kemayan" look like? My chinese friend always says about it... every function such as wedding, etc. is also been organised there. Even my sister also has ever been there. So, I went there and had a look. Go upstair, first floor.....and ....... hmm Im a bit shock. Where is everybody? Am I come too late? It was still 10 p.m. Suddenly one of the waitresses approached me, asking for how many persons..... bla bla bla..... Hahaha


Well, I just want to ask.... this and that..... hmm.....can I see the menu please? Many dishes though....especially chinese cuisine. Lols....but the name of the restaurant is Malay. Perhaps it was owned by a Muslim. No wonder my Chinese friend is always invited to go there. Must be Chinese, the majority of the customers ~~ toink toink. She gave me the business card as well. I did ask, do we need to book? No need. Then I replied back....how if suddenly, this restaurant got a wedding function and then we came at the same time, yet there is no place to seat? Nanti kena halau eh... Lols..... She said sure got wan.... Aiya... If that case, ok la...I will come next time hehe.. No matter u bring two persons or more than that, no need to book. That will be fine. Finished asking that lady, my mind continued to think...whether this type of restaurant will get much profit or not.... No idea!! Maybe yes.... but occasionally. Depends whether there is a function or not haha. I shud come there earlier.


Soon, my brother arrived and I reached home then.....



0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online