Sunday 21 September 2008

Coffeezone, Qlap






Harlo... How are u guys? Haha.. Im fine today. Hmm as usual, I dunno what will be my topic for this post. I just want to tell u about two things dat I did today; the first one is shopping and secondly, meeting my fren. Since 11 a.m. till 2 p.m., we went to Hua Ho and First Emporium Seri (or Batu Satu) for shopping.... got raya mood now. Gosh, so many ppl flooded these areas just wanna do some preparation for Raya. Less than 2 weeks now, all Muslims in Brunei are buzy buying some stuffs for raya. On the other hand, earlier tonight, I met up with my 'chinese' fren at Coffeezone Qlap, just for a short chit chat, say hi.. hello, this and that.....bla bla bla. We just had drinks since I was full already after breaking the fast. Anyway, we had good conversation... non-stop la katakan. We had laugh together, talking about lover stuffs hehe. Seriously, we have the same problems... haitsss what a coincidence! So we can share joy and problems that we have. Thats the purpose of having a good friend in life....

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online