Monday 22 September 2008

AIFA, just know where it is....

Just wanna show u few pics that I took on AIFA earlier today which is located at Lambak Kanan near the industrial site and traffic light, after the petrol station. Actually, my younger bro and I went to Kiulap this morning to electronic shop in order to change the DVD player that my eldest bro just bought yesterday. Huh.... unfortunately, we can't make any complaint though there was something wrong about the player (the sound wasn't clear). Because they only sell the goods but cannot do the maintenance or repair... So, we were told to send the DVD player to the AIFA's main agent at Lambak. Lol, I thought it was at Gadong.... it was just their main store.


Anyway, nothing wrong with the DVD player as we already made complaint to the agent, perhaps there was an error in the connection that my bro done.... also, we are using plasma tv which is different from the tv that the agent tried on our DVD. They are using old model tv la hehe. Perhaps the connection is different..rite? So we have to try again at home. Here are few photos that I can take at AIFA.



0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online