Thursday 30 October 2008

UBD 20th Convocation Day






Finally the day arrived.... Today is the 20th Convocation Ceremony for all graduates from Master, Bachelor degree, Diploma and Certificate holders. Last year, when I finished my degree, I received the certificate in the morning but today, it was different....done in the afternoon. Feel glad to graduate for the 2nd time. The course that I took is Post-graduate Certificate of Education (Secondary). Haitzz this time, we sit in front, second row hehe.....masuk awal, menerima pun awal tpi duduk batah la tu haha have to wait the others. Anyway, just wanna make dedication to all my friends that know me >>>


Happy 20th Convocation to you all...

Congratulation!!!

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online