Friday 10 October 2008

yesterday was quite full :)

Yesterday...hmm......we went for an open house which was invited by my brother in law's sister. Her house is located at Tg. Bunut Kanan, just in front of Hua Ho Tg. Bunut. Weather was ok, kan hujan pulang tapi berangin saja.. As I expected, perhaps the open house was organised outside the house, so pakai kem la..... But since they had big compound, they just used the garage at the backyard. I was speechless, their open house (I mean food) was different from other houses that we had been to since last year. This time, they ordered people to cook for us at the same time when we ask for the food. Haitzzz so nice liao. Its very delicious though not many dishes.


First, I makan soto since there were many people went for queue up for the Kway Teow/ Mee Kuning basah which will be put in claypot. There were also 'Nasi Ayam', which will be self- service. Semua la katakan layan sendiri hehe. Soto was quite nice. I enjoyed the various kuih-muih and also kelupis. Second round baru ku order kway teow basah claypot; errr i dun like kawin (which is a mixture of both mee). Again, Im speechless. Very delicious.... my other nephew/ niece who didnt go there missed the chance lo haha. Anyhow, they gonna have exam la :)


I skip Nasi Ayam. Cos I think my stomach oledi quite full. Kang inda ku dapat bertidur mun 'sanak' perut sudah. Indeed, we wanna go to my sepupu house for beraya but she wasnt at home. So we went home la....quite early though. Here are few photos that I can take during the open house.... :)


Ambil gmbr boring2... Aduh spoil nya lampu tu; sana sini. Can somebody take pic for me? Lols


Tempat org atu masak claypot; Also Nasi Ayam is here....

Saja ambil gmbr hehe....from side view

Some of the guests
One of the chefs >>> tengah masak claypot kway teow
Reached home.... I went for online a couple of mins. Check my emails and downloaded songs via IRC. Then I went downstair, chatting with my mum and Rina (my 3rd sis); we watched Indonesian drama.... and then I makan pizza (Honey garlic) hmm makan lagi lols.... Bought by Rina when she brought her kids that last nite. Then I went online again and my sepupu from Labuan appeared online....so we have a short conversation. Also, I was chatting with new fren from KL.... really excited to know more frens. Then, feeling tired, I went to the bed and sleep lo. But then, I woke up at 3am in the morning.... Shit, I got stomach ache. What we say in Brunei ah.... "SANAK" ? Pasal makan banyak atu kali... Haitzzz I cant sleep for an hour after that....Lols. I tried my best to forget everything but I cant. Perutku kencang apa. Bukan gastric tu. Iyatah ku inda suka ni kalau makan berabis haha... I cant hold it anymore.... After listening to songs via my handphone, barutah ku tertidur..... huh what a nightmare :)

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online