Saturday 4 October 2008

Hari Raya ke-2......Open house

Yesterday again another tiring day for us cos as usual for every year when the Eid comes, we will be having Open House on the 2nd day of Raya. My mum made "SOTO" as we dun wan her to susah2 masak nasi, or other menu like spaghetti or steamboat. With soto, my eldest bro bought 'hati buyah'. Most Malay like hati buyah hehe. Quite tired jua to entertain guests, especially last nite when my cousins "convoy" to my house. First, there was 3 or 4 cars coming to my house. Then another 5 cars came haitzz...... Furthermore, we dun have maid....aiya we need help from my sister's maid. Luckily there are 2 maids, one is from my eldest sis and another is from 4th sis. By the way, still cannot cope with the people. We have to give our hand for this day. Bukannya selalu kan..... Enjoy jua la, jumpa dgn my uncles, aunties and other relatives.



I was buzy whole day helping my mum either to entertain the guests or help in the kitchen. Last nite, I got a msg from my fren (a chinese masseur from china) who wanted to come to my house. Since he wished me for HariRaya on the eve of Eid, I oledi informed him that we would have open house on the second day of Raya and next tuesday too. So he replied me maybe he would be buzy working in the afternoon and only free at night. So, I said....its up to them....They can come anytime they want to. So, he texted me again at 10 pm + saying that he wanted to come to my house, only four of them (that what he said in my msg lols). I dun mind la how many ppl he bring haha. Raya tetap raya bah. At the same time, my uncle was just arrived. So I layan durang... jemput mereka makan soto.. We have much conversation.. Im a bit worried, tak senang hati whether my fren can find my house or not. I oledi gave him my address and I kol him. An Indonesian driver sent them to my place.



At last, they came about 10.30pm... Shuhhhh apala punya susah org Indon ani bawa durang ke rumah. Inda tertulus... haha. Nasib jua sampai dah. There were only three of them; my fren and his 2 colleagues. We enjoyed having good time together, took some photos in the living room. I invited them to makan soto also. Though I cant speak Chinese very well, yet I can follow what they say la. Moreover, they can speak Malay a little. So no problem la. In fact, Im very glad to have frens like them, which I can consider overseas fren from China.... Here are some photos that I took yesterday.

Hmm =_=

What am I thinking of? Lols

Our living room

We oledi found the place for the new sofa.. Meja makan for soto, still waiting other dishes ;)

>

>

>

Unfortunately, I dun tink its a good idea for me to let u show my frens pic and I.... hehe. I have to protect their privacy lols.

Have a nice day!!

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online