Wednesday 1 October 2008

Dinner a few times......haittzzzz







Tonight, I accompanied my 3rd sister, Rina, to Hua Ho Qlap. That time we already back from Labuan. Antah la...gila berjalan kali ah aku ah hehee. So I was just windows shopping, looking around at the clothes and also exercise equipments. My sister, on the other hand, was just buying some stuffs, that she needs for tomorrow Raya. Kira last minute la tu katakan haha. Soon as we wanted to leave Hua Ho, I saw my 4th sister, Linda, parking somewhere opposite to Rina's car. Aiya....what is she doing ah? Is she alone? or with her hubby? So I try to call her but no answer. Then she texted me, saying that she brought her kids makan at KFC. She also invited us to join her as well.
Woohooo good chance ni. We went to HSBC first, Rina ada something to do there...then we went back to Hua Ho...and met them at KFC. Wah lao eh.....so many people oledi ah....walaupun sungkai sudah hehe makin ramai org masuk. So my two sisters arranged everything, what we want to eat, etc... Actually I was craving for KFC....usually I went to Limbang punya KFC. But during fasting month, payah sikitkan :) But Brunei's KFC even more delicious than Limbang's KFC.... cos ayamnya fresh lagi hehe. What wud u think? I consider that as my dinner. Cos Im too full already.
Linda, as usual, wanna go for facial treatment. So, she asked Rina to bring her kids to Rimba's house and later, she will fetch them. Without hesitation, we just accepted and brought her kids accept the youngest one as he dun wan to follow us... ** Sigh..... payah kami pujuk haha. Sampai rumah, the kids were delighted when they met with my other nephew....lols.
I was very tired tonight and felt wanna take a rest once we reach home. Anyhow, my mother keep on calling my name to have dinner. Earlier before I went to Hua Ho, she already mentioned to me that she would cook the crab...braising...rebus la as part of my dinner. The crab was given by my auntie from Labuan...thanks to her. She knows that I like seafood...haha but I dun eat sotong sama kerang lah....lols. So fattening ah.... Sekali sekala bulih la. Indeed, I was forgot that I already had dinner at KFC.....so I just simply makan lagi campur ayam masak merah (yang kena tapao kan dari Labuan) and also ketam. Meanwhile, Rina asked me... Amir, do u want to follow me to Giant? I said hmm ok jua...bah, tunggu ku abis makan lah. Kali muka Rina macam hairan haha. Rupanya I forgot that I have taken my dinner already. Arrghhhhh sasakku tarus... Makin banyak makan tia hari ani...ishhh sure my body weight will be increased again. Cana kan tu bulih inda sadar ah?? Huh..... Hopefully I wont repeat it again. Baik jua perutku dapat menerima nasi lagi haha.

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online