Saturday 18 October 2008

Buzy Day...






Morning >>>
  • 08.00 a.m. - I woke up, took shower....
  • 09.00 a.m. - I was having breakfast at C.A. Mohd with my mother and younger bro.
  • 09.45 a.m. - We went to my sister's office (as I tapao Kway Teow Goreng for her)
  • 10.15 a.m. - We went to Sin Kew Hin and Sim Kim Huat (haha just wanna buy Ice Cream Soda and 100 plus for my bro-in-law who was admitted to RIPAS)
  • 10.40 a.m. - We left Gadong and went to RIPAS (*Actually, the purpose of going there was to take my medicine)
  • 11.00 a.m. - We arrived at RIPAS and quickly I took my number (Gosh, had to wait long queue, since I wanted to take more than one medicine)
  • 11.15 a.m. - While waiting for my turn, we visited my bro-in-law (thats why I bought drinks for him - he wants that drinks haha lol)
  • 11.30 a.m. - We brought his kids to buy pizza.....simultaneously after I got my medicine.
  • 11.50 a.m. - Their mum arrived to take her kids...so we no need to bring them to their father.

Afternoon >>>

  • 12.30 p.m. - I was having my lunch.
  • 12.45 p.m. - I went for online, msn, checking my emails and downloaded some learning materials at chinesepod.com.
  • 01.30 p.m. - My eldest bro wanna bring us to go Limbang to pay astro. So I follow la :)
  • 02.00 p.m. - We left house and went to Kuala Lurah. Luckily no long queue.
  • 03.30 p.m. - I accompanied my mum shopping jalan2..... while my eldest bro had something to do in town. Only three of us going there...

Evening >>>

  • 07.30 p.m. - We arrived Brunei.
  • 08.15 p.m. - I went to the Mall, looking for Chinese tea.... But I dunno which one is nice to drink. Got few brands... so I dunno ler... Need to ask my fren though :)
  • 08.45 p.m. - I went to B-mobile..... since my eldest bro wana subscribe to the Zoom Broadband. I just asked about the kind of service which was the same like 'Wondering' which only applicable to DST/Prima. But this one can be applicable to B-mobile users only.
  • 09.15 p.m. - We left Gadong. Really tired and exhausted. Haitzzzz
  • 09.45 p.m. - I was having my dinner with family.
  • 10.00 p.m. - Just had fun, talking with my nephew and niece.....hehe
  • 10.30 p.m. - As usual, go for online....haha

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online