Thursday 2 October 2008

First day of Hari Raya

Today was a tiring day for us. Early morning, my brothers and I went to the mosque for 'Sembahyang Hari Raya'. Every years, we will go to Serusop mosque, but this time, we just go to Rimba's mosque and to my shock, it was already full of ppl. Hmm I woke up at 5 a.m. and helped my mum doing this and that...prepared some stuffs for living room. Then we left house at 7.15 a.m. We were unlucky today; my first time to pray outside the mosque ehehe. Its ok jua lah.....small matter, as long as we pray to the god sincerely and honestly.



Mum and my sisters were buzy cutting the cakes and arranged the biscuits in a bowl (tempat untuk kuih sama kek) that will be put in the living room's table. Soon as we arrived home, we also helped anything that we can... I was online sekejap, checking my mails and played msn haha. An hour later, we were get ready to visit the grave at Kianggeh. It was so difficult to park the cark as many people flocked at that place... sigh. First, we cleaned up the grave and then, baru kami pasang kemenyan. We recited the doa Yassin and my eldest brother read the doa at the end. After that, we started to use the 'air asah-asahan'. Inda jua lama di kubur, cos we are gonna go to Lumut, visiting my grandma and a few relatives.



Here are some of the pics that I took for the first day of Raya >>>
























































0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online