Wednesday 15 October 2008

Beraya ke Mumong, KB


Hihi... last sunday (12/10/08), I went beraya to Mumong, visited my cousin whom we missed to go to their open house due to the accident at Tutong Highway. Hmm inda kami sanggup kan beraya masa Raya ke-4 pasal accident atu long queue.... So we decided to make u-turn and went home instead. Finally we reached their house at Mumong and we also got time to "makan angin" around KB and Seria. Somehow, for the first time I see....the location of Sekolah Menengah Pengiran Jaya Negara Pengiran Hj Abu Bakar (PJN) is just across my cousin's house. Quite near though. Actually, there are few frens of mine who are teaching at PJN Secondary School when I took PGCE at UBD. Wow.....now I know where it is. So far, I just know Sekolah Menengah Syd. Ali. Here are some of the pics that I took during that day...


At my cousin @sepupu house

Where did I take this photo? Have a guess...hehe


Sekolah Menengah PJN, Mumong


Cant recall back what is the name of this mosque...

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online