Sunday 16 November 2008

Being so buzy lately.....sigh



Hi hi hi...... how are u all? Dear readers, time flies so fast. November just arrived and I didnt have much time to upload any new photos nor updating my blog, sorry for that. I was being buzy for the last few weeks. Prior to the day of our convocation, I had time to go online but I didnt have the mood to write any new post. Recently, I was buzy looking for jobs from newspaper, applying any vacancy from Borneo Bulletin, also thru SPA. Im kinda stress now, having financial problem haha. Well, Im still waiting for my evening class claim which has not been arrived yet. Maybe soon la....just hope ASAP.
One of my good frens has given me some useful advice. If he was in my position, he wouldn't mind to apply for any part-time job at restaurants, hotels, banks, or even at supermarket, as long as get income. Actually, I dun mind either, just that due to my UBD status, I dun have much courage and confident to apply at such place especially as shopkeeper, for instance. My cousins will definitely say.... wah, rupanya si Amir kaja d supermarket. Sia2 saja ia blajar sampai degree mun kaja nya macam atu... Nah, I have this pessimist view. Indeed, my friend persuaded me to apply those jobs, no matter what they will say. Because is this world, we live not for themselves...BUT for ourselves. Yet they wont feed us, so what for we would care for them? Right??? Rather than doing nothing at home and hoping to get govt job.
Anyhow, Im glad to hear his point of view. At the moment, I have already applied for part-time job and still waiting the reply. However, at the same time, Im still active in applying govt jobs from Pelita Brunei every week, really hope dat one day I would be employed as govt servant or teacher. For now, try to focus....

加油! 加油! 加油! 加油! 加油!

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online