Wednesday 1 October 2008

Beraya ke Labuan


Today is Wednesday. According to our planning, we will go to Labuan if Brunei still fasting today. Meaning Malaysia already Raya lah. So I woke up about 6.30 a.m. and we got ready. We took ferry Suria which woule be departed at 8.30 a.m. as Sri Anna's ferry had problem, dunno lah.... We bought return ticket in which we would take 3.30 p.m. ferry (also Suria). Only three of us were going; my mum, my eldest brother and I. It was a good experience; we enjoyed most of the time chatting with relatives, although sometimes, we felt quite bored. Hmm first, the weather is terribly hot. Second, we stayed at auntie's house a few hours...lols. Cmon, we need to manage our time as we had to be at the terminal by 3 pm. Nevertheless, we were full...makan from house to house, at my auntie's house, we already served with nasi kuning plus ayam masak merah, ikan tuna, sotong, etc....then the other cousins are slightly the same, ketupat, rendang daging, kelupis....kinda....BUT the worst thing that I dont really like is soft drinks .... haitzzzz. Now, lets the pictures do the talking...

At ferry (Suria)....we almost sleep liao :)


we just finished check in at the terminal.... Then I was looking for money changer to buy the $5 tax


Yg baju putih atu, my auntie punya husband, Pakcik Yassin hehe pandai berilmu. Sebalahnya Pakcik Umar

some kuih-muih sama cakes - rumah my auntie (nada kaja aku ah)


My mum and eldest brother


Oops kepala ku terputus....haha this is my auntie from Labuan la and her grand-daughter

Arah rumah Pakcik Umar

Baru sampai di rumah Makcik Bedah (Zubaidah) - Pakcik Yassin punya sister
One of the meals that I can take photo ---- haha kes boring aku ah..... ada ketupat, kelupis, kuih jala, kuah satay :)

Mama bercakap2 sama Makcik Bedah sama lakinya hehee

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online