Saturday 25 October 2008

First Rehearsal






Recently I was so buzy till no time for me to blogging. Today was our first rehearsal for the 20th Convocation which would be held next week on the 30th October. Same like last year when I was graduated from degree programme, the first rehearsal was only a briefing that explained some etiquette which we need to consider. Also, the officer showed us how to wear the gown and the hood, etc. Well, I already know actually and absolutely, it was quite BORING for me to attend this morning. Hmm I just came because I thought attendance was compulsory.....but it was not.
Anyhow, later in the afternoon, I will be going to Labuan, staying overnight there and will be back tomorrow noon cos I will be teaching around 5 - 7 pm hehee. I just accompany my mum, together with my eldest bro and sis family. Wish can enjoy there..... but dun think shopping is a good idea there hehe. Nothing to see la... If "makan angin", boleh la. Lols... KK is far better than Labuan, correct or not? Opss I shudnt critic my cousin's place ~~~ toink toink :-)

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online