Saturday 29 November 2008

PMB results via SMS registration






Cool, now the technology is becoming more advanced. When I studied at Uni, we can get our exam results by registering online via SMS. Once we receive, we will be charged $0.50 cents if Im not mistaken. Last week, PSR results were already published. Myeldest nephew passed the exam, though he couldnt score 5A, but I support him....thats just the beginning. There will be more internal exam such as GCE O Level and GCE A Level. (O Level = Ordinary Level for Form 5 and A Level = Advance Level for Form 6). Usually, the hardest exam of all of these is A-Level. Believe it or not, you can ask your friends. Even, I also struggled for 2 years, sigh. Luckily I managed to get all 3 A. Unfortunately, not 4 A. I didnt take General Paper (GP) haha.



So to all my tuition students who are waiting for their PMB results, I wish u all can get distinction.... hmm credits also ok lo. Hopefully u can be promoted to Form 4.



"All the best from me"
To:
Tu Kian Eng
Rose Audriyanna

Noni Lakim
Raymond Lijar
Khairul Izzad

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online