Friday 28 November 2008

No choice...


Went to First Emporium Seri again with my mum, my younger brother and my nephew. At first, my mum decided to leave Izad (my nephew) at home but no one can look after him, so we got no choice la. Bawa ia saja since we cannot rely on our "anakbuah". They even scared to stay at home. Hari kan hujan, tapi mendung saja, so we continue jln2 saja. First, buying telor masin at kumbang pasang sana dekat Hua Ho lama, then only go to Batu Satu. Haitzzz rasa tak larat bawa my nephew. Cos he couldnt stay calm, always want this and that, sesak ku :) We know la kanak2 kan, tapi very stress jua, inda kami sanggup hehe.



I took a pic of myself and also Izad, kes boring la.


0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online