Wednesday 26 November 2008

Bad Mood huh...





Earlier in the morning, I was very buzy sending some application forms and letters to the Brunei Times, RBC and Grand City Hotel... The day was so damn hot which made me even more lazy and lazy. Arriving home, I had my second breakfast again LOL....cos I felt so hungry, inda lagi tahan, dunno how to explain it, maybe kinda like fasting :) Afterwards, I went to my room to go online, checking my email and msn. Ermm because of tiring eyes, seem like I wanna go for a rest. Then I fell asleep from 11 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. These few days I dunno why I feel such 'lazyness' with panda eyes.... maybe due to the fact that I like to sleep so late, but then, last night, I slept about 1 a.m. Not like the other day where I slept around 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. haha.
When I woke up, I found that it was already 1.30 p.m. where I shud send some forms again to QAF, Sunlit, etc. I didnt want to spend much time jalan2 lagi after sending the forms, instead I rush to go home.....why? Cos of stomach ache la Lol hahah..... Also, I have someting to watch at 3 p.m. on ESPN (UEFA Champions League match between Zenit and Juventus where it ended in a goalless draw). Hmm those were some of the things that I did on daytime.
What make me very happy today was that one my best friends finally accept me to visit him, lol.... so far he was kinda buzy all the time with works. Planning kan ke rumahnya around 7.30 p.m. but while I was listening to songs via my laptop, suddenly I received his msg, saying that he had many things to do..... toink toink -_-. Again, bad luck tonight. So, we rescheduled the time to this coming friday night. Hope nothing happen on that day... cos today, oledi got a bad mood. But what to do? Just accept the excuse or else, it will end for a misunderstanding, rite?

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online