Sunday 23 November 2008

What an experience....






The date - 20th November 2008 was so meaningful to me. Till now, I still cannot forget what I have done so far. Recently I was very buzy, yet I dun have mood to update my blog. The main reason was being employed at I-lotus as waiter on that day (thursday). It is not an easy job as I have expected; you have to be alert to your surroundings and you are bounded to the restaurants' etiquette. The worst thing is that I can only work for just one day. I cant take the challenge. Cakap besar saja tapi skrg sudah give up haha. Even working for just a single day, but I gained lots of experience, both good and bad. Sometimes, I cannot stop smiling while Im alone hehe.
(To be continued)

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online