Tuesday 18 November 2008

To be or not to be....







Harlo everybody... Actually I dun have idea what topic shall I give for this posting. Anyway, I just put it "To be or not to be".... Why is it? Give me a break, why ah? Owh it's just a question whether Im willing to become a receptionist or not... haha Lol. Two days ago (Sunday night), I went to Palm Garden Hotel at Qlap to send my CV. Then, while the receptionist girl accepted my CV, she asked what kind post Im looking for? Again, I have no clue about this question, rather than to say, it's up to the management of the hotel to give me any job that is suitable with my qualification. Without a doubt, she asked me if Im willing to become a receptionist because at this time, only that post is available. I dun mind to get that kind of job, as long as I get new experience, working at hotel huhoooo :) Thus, I just have to wait their reply... I hope I can get this kind of job. Palm Garden Hotel is new hotel in Bandar, quite nice though :)

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online