Monday 1 December 2008

Its Monday...such a tired day






Got many things to do today; felt so fatigue with those sending letters. It is obvious, rite, Im so desperate for job... haha as u know la, Im facing a BIG BIG FINANCIAL problem now *sigh. Errr Im lazy to blogging actually, no mood. Anyhow, I will just summarise what I did the whole day in the following:

Morning:
  • woke up at 08.45 a.m. after being miskol by my younger bro. He wanna bring me to go CHMS this morning. I was having my breakfast around 09.20 a.m., just after I finished showering haha.
  • went to UBD at 09.30 a.m. to get application form from the admin block, yahooo. Still many la, I thought almost finished haha lol since the vacancy as "Assistant Registrar" was advertised on Weekend Borneo Bulletin, there must be thousands of graduates hunting for the job.
  • then, we went ahead to Yihfa Computer at Qlap to buy ink printer (Gosh, I had to borrow my mum's money - it costs $29) So sad...really disappointed. After all, I always trouble my mum this few days. Hopefully, I will get my claim as soon as possible and I wont ever spend on many things again.
  • We went home then, and I printed for the new CV that I just created to send to Chung Hwa School @CHMS in BSB.
  • We rushed to the school; it was so damn quiet and I believed many teachers take on leave. I sent my application letters with CV together with the copies of certificates to the counsellor as the human resource manager was just resigned. Ok...no need for me to elaborate on this issue (too privacy I guess).
  • Soon after CHMS matter is settled, we went to the Labour Department in BSB area too. I just wanted to renew and extend my "labour card". This is my first time at the dept in BSB area. While I waited for my card, suddenly I met my old friend, Hjh. Noraini, who worked there :) We just had a short chit chat talking about applying jobs. Afterwards, I was so buzy looking at the advertisement on the wall....and without hesitating, I also wanted to apply by asking the form from the admin staffs there. Hehehe. Suddenly, heavy rainfall.
  • We reached home about 12 noon.... hmm quite tired also.

Afternoon:

  • I was so buzy again modifying all the CV and printing my application letters which I need to send in the afternoon.
  • At 2 p.m. we left house and went to Photocopy shop at Rimba to p/copy all my claim for evening class. This is the last claim I made for this year.... sad :)
  • Then, we went to the Continuing Education Section to send my claim.
  • After that, we off to Old Airport area to submit my SPA2 at the SPA and also to send the letters to post office. Unfortunately, I could only send few letters only as I dont have enuff pcopy passport photo. Haitzzz why ah, during this time, we have to submit all the non-returnable passport photo. It needs money worrr....And I dun have enuff budget. So next time la before the closing date, I will send it again.
  • Before going home, we went to GIANT; actually, I want to buy some bread for my mum but I dunno which one. Normally, we go to Mum Bakery but at GIANT, I dunno which one should I buy for her. So we end up buying Kolomee Seafood near De Rimba Complex, the one that is near the p/copy shop. Lol, tmw my mum have to go for "fasting" as she gonna have appointment at Rimba's clinic. So we shared the kolomee.
  • Online, checking email and msn around 4.45 p.m. But I can online for half an hour as my eyes already tired. Perhaps because I always sleep late. So I decided to take enuff rest.

Evening:

  • I was woken up by my fren's calling at 7.45 p.m. I didnt realise thats I received two miskol from him. He just wanna tell me what shud I bring for tmw Miri trip, yeahhh... I can't wait. Its been a long time I didnt go there. Furthermore, now Im sure its crazy SALE at Miri. So what else.....shopping2 la eventhough no pocket money lol.... just joking.
  • Nothing much I did in the evening. Just had my dinner at 8 p.m. and then preparing myself to watch TV, hehe my favourite Indonesian Drama but NOT Dangdut la haha.
  • Soon as the drama was over, I was buzy packing my stuffs for the Miri trip, overnite there. Going to be a good trip, I guess!

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online