Thursday 27 November 2008

weird, really pissed me off...







WTF!!! I really dun understand about my layout. Can anybody help me plssss???? Its just a small matter BUT to me, cannot tahan anymore :) Fed up sudah!!


The prob is sometimes when Im blogging and trying to post a new topic, I will be composed few paragraphs, rite? But the weird thing, whenever I give spaces in between the paragraphs, after I publish it, then I view again, there isnt any space. Whats the matter??? Sigh!! What the f*ck with my blog..... On some occasion, there will be space. Huh.... I have been trying in modifying the layout, still the same. Do u guys encouter the same problem?


Anyone, help me pls......
Something wrong with my blog
***** DAMN SHIT happens *****

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online