Tuesday 26 August 2008

Yeahh just received my august salary

Yesterday was a happy day for me as I received my salary for august 2008 (tuition), yeahhh yeahhh happy happy :) It wasn't bad, so I can pay e-speed and save some for future use.

Arriving at the tuition centre, Im not patience actually, keep saying in my heart "how much my boss will pay me?" hahaha. Gila ya? Inda sabar! In the class, I keep counting the number of students, I hope everybody will come, otherwise my boss will deduct the payment. She pays me per head which is not bad as compare to other tuition before. Elsewhere, once I cannot teach, then there will be a teacher who will replace me and the money that we get from the students for that day will be shared. Conversely, if one student is absent, then the money will be deducted for one day payment only :(

Anyway, I was happy to be called by my boss while I was teaching.. I know what she wants hehe. She gonna pay my salary yahooooo. Now, I can buy few dvds at Komunis wahaha :) Sorry lor, Im such a big spender; hope dat I can control my monthly expenses. What a happy day for me!!

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online