Sunday 31 August 2008

Miri Trip (30th Aug 08)






Normally, I went to Miri with my family (most of the time with brothers and my mum) or friends but this time, I followed my sister's family, my 2nd sister. Haha actually its quite a long time I have never been to Miri this year. Seldom go there. Biasalah...kalau ku dengar ada org kan kesana sini, sure i wanna join also hahaha......
Since my sister told us she wanna go Miri, hmm I decided to join her with her husband. Padahal, ia kan tinggalkan anak sulungnya, my nephew....and her son ok with that. But once I joined her, my nephew also wanted to follow....cheh!! Im the firs one in my family who join my bro-in-law to Miri. It was not a bad trip though.... Walaupun nada papa ku bali...haitsss the only difficult part was my sister didnt want me to go too far from them. Perhaps because I got that silly sick hehe. I dun mind. Anyway, we left our house about 5.30 a.m. My nephew and my sister quite annoying, knocking my door before 5 am. Balum lagi my hp punya alarm berbunyi...haha.
We arrived Miri about 7 am + and we surveyed a few workshops, u know la....my bro-in-law want to buy some stuffs for his motorcycle.... kalinya macam2 karenah my nephew buat. The youngest one who is still 1 yr plus, so notti, always make much noise....and then my other nephew, lagi tah, inda sabar2 kan ke Bintang Plaza....asking his dad to bring there ASAP. Kan ke Popular Bookshop lah tu :) Gosh, the exchange rate was BN$1 >>> RM$2.38 its quite high u know hehe. Last time I was in KK only 2.35. Tapi boring jua d sana ah, napakah... no idea. Not much thing I can buy there...since I had limited move huhuhu :( have to stay close with them as always... walaupun sometimes aku kan mau separate with them.... Within 15 mins, sure they will come to find me hehe....
What a trip..... new experience for me. Ok lah

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online