Monday 25 August 2008

Twice go to Labuan :)

Hmm I dunno what topic shud I give for this post. After quite a long time didnt update my blog, seems like I miss many parts of my life that I didnt include here :) sounds that Im a bit buzy ya. Well, as usual, Im buzy recently, doing much preparation for my teaching and spent time with family.

Last two weeks (08/08/08 - 09/08/08), I brought my mum to Labuan, just for makan angin hehe to release tension from home. I was quite sad actually since I had been waiting for a long time for the Opening Ceremony of Olympic Beijing... haitzzz cant wait that event :) Dunno la how come I have the interest to go Labuan. Just as a sudden lol... At first, I wanna go there alone, yet I feel pity for my mum cos she is buzy all the time and this is the chance for me to bring her. Without think twice, she followed me. My plan was to do shopping first while we arv Labuan, then only we would ask our cousins to fetch us. To my surprise, the current Labuan is not like the previous Labuan hehehe nothing to see, not only in bandar area but also within Parkson building... Gosh, quite disappointed. My cousin, Watie picked us at Labuan terminal where we stayed for a nite at my auntie' house. However, both my uncle and my auntie went to Brunei :( hahaha so unlucky. Thus, their daughter treated us lo. My mum felt very upset and I still remember, she told me >>> how nice if we go back Brunei in the afternoon. Hehe.. So we only back the next day... Somehow, my auntie also quite shocked to know this .. huh :)

Then the following week, we went to Labuan again and this time, my auntie stayed at Labuan whereas my uncle travelled to Indon. Our main purpose to go there was to attend the "Doa Selamat and Tahlil" for my another uncle who want to perform "umrah". We went there from 16/08/08 to 18/08/08. On saturday, we stayed at auntie's house and the following day, we stayed at uncle's house. I wasn't feel comfortable to stay at uncle's house actually haha. This is fact!! Makan also susah wohh.... Very very hot... house is still ada bau "cat". Regret la.. better we stay with auntie again hehe... Anyway it is such a sweetest moments in my life. I have the chance to enjoy Malay wedding at Labuan too. Unlike mly wedding in Brunei, ppl can enjoy the meal once they arv at the wedding.. Good ah?? So that ppl wont feel gastric and not fighting for food. Nevertheless, its not really hilarious; once after ppl finished their meals, then they go home or go to another wedding ceremony. Kinda boring la... Brunei got adat which is far more pleasant.

Ok, thats all for now... will update again hehe

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online