Wednesday 27 August 2008

Swimming for 10 laps....







This afternoon, I went to stadium with my younger brother where he went for a jog and I went for swimming. Today, I set my goal to swim breaststroke for at least 1 hour. So we arrived there about 5.30 p.m. Quickly, I changed to swimming outfit about 10 mins, then I started to swim breaststroke from 5.40 p.m till 6.25 p.m. I took a short rest for every 2 laps, then continue swimming again for another 2 laps. I managed to finished my swimming for only 10 laps. New record for me as this was my first time swimming breaststroke with discipline hehe... I can do turning for every laps. Usually, I will swim both freestyle and breaststroke also. But today, I just concentrate on breaststroke, really satisfy with my performance. Next time again, gonna practice breaststroke again. Practice makes perfect, that what the old saying..... And one day, I will switch to freestyle :)

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online