Wednesday 27 August 2008

TP results already published!!!


Finally, the day arrived...... I have been waiting for our result for Teaching Practice and just published yesterday. Without hesitation, I already expected that I got C. Throughout my teaching at Berakas Secondary School (SMB), I was being supervised by two lecturers from UBD, both from Guidance and Counselling Unit. One of them wasnt strict, yet she gave me many critics to improve my teaching. However, the other supervisor....gosh.......a small mistake also became a big issue. A friend of mine who taught at Puteri Masna was also supervised by these lecturers and what she told me, the strict supervisor didnt satisfy with her performance in delivering the lesson through Overhead Projector hahaha.... what a misery for us... Al we can do was "Be Patient". I had 2 cooperating teachers, one was the Head of Dept Geography and another was her assistant. Damn, I didnt like the critics from the 2nd CT. I almost give up. If I observed the way they teach, they are still focussed on teacher-centred approach. But in my case, she wanted me to teach more on discovery learning.. Hahaha in fact, the classes that I taught were all weak learners... How am I going to handle with that?? Asking a simple question to the students, they also blurrrr.... Malas kan cakap sini la hehe ... I know this is our Teaching Practice and we have to make the best of ourselves by using the available teaching aids. Yet, those supervisors also need to know the condition/ situation of the classes that I taught. Its not that simple. Nowadays, students prefer to play rather than study.
For 1 year I took Post-graduate certificate of education, I got B for overall grade for Semester 1 whereas C+ for overall grade for Semester 2. From now on, we just have to wait for next graduation, somewhere in October...yeahhh yeahhhhh 2nd convocation for me :-p

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online