Thursday 28 August 2008

So damn hot!! House current trip for twice in a day







What the hell yesterday nite!!! I cant sleep well. It was twice our current trip since 8pm. Let's begin with the first case. I was cooking, preparing for my dinner while it was raining heavily. I ignored that.... since my stomach already made noise haha. I wish I can tahan without dinner but I was so hungry. Hmm.... At the middle of enjoying my meals, suddenly the house current trip... Lol.... How am I gonna see my food?? That was so interrupting! I had to take my torchlight to take my dinner. Cant stay so long eating in the dark arrghh... Half an hour later, the current suddenly on... yeahhh now I can online and update my photos on friendster. While I chat with my frens in msn, suddenly the current trip again for the second time, that was around 11 pm. Haitsss I was tired already and lied down to the bed.....and take a nap. As I woke up, I checked my hp and it was already 3 am. I wanna go to the toilet but to my shock, there was still no light outside my room ..... meaning the second trip was still not fixed. Aiya, I dun think I can sleep now. But I tried...... and it was alredy 6.00 p.m. when my sister woke up to get ready preparing and sending her kids to school. Shuhhhh....cant believe this would happen last nite. As a result of that, I suggested my mum to go out this morning and had lunch outside hehe... until the current was on....

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online