Saturday 30 August 2008

Birthday party for my younger brother!!

Yesterday was my younger brother's birthday and as being planned, all of us wanna throw a surprise party for him... Hmm it was just a small party though.. cos my bro really dun like us to celebrate his bday... Well, it was my plan actually. I told everyone that 29th August was his birthday, so everyone took part to buy outside food while my mum cooked a few dishes at home. We didnt celebrate at restaurant, etc haha ..... otherwise my younger bro sure get sensitive wan :) haha not to say dun wan, cant afford or to save budget hmm :D


There were few dishes such as mihun, fried rice and BBQ style chicken (cooked by my mum). We dont have enough time to salai/ do BBQ outside our house...errr need to find arang lagi, yet not enough pekerja haha. Eldest sister just bought soto and pais daging from pasar malam, 2nd sister bought sate and ketupat (yang paling laku la katakan hehehe sekejap habis satay, luckily aku ada chance ~~ toink, cana kan diet ni??) I just enjoyed the food, inda terkawal lagi, inda tepikir kan control apa haha.... once for a while wahaha.... My fourth sister bought kway teow goreng, mee goreng mamak (from Pasar Malam too) and drinks while my third sister bought two cakes, one is blueberry + blackforest for my younger brother and another one is for her daughter, vanilla cake + blueberry, simultaneously celebrate her 10th birthday. Below are some of the pictures that I hv taken..... (Bear in mind, we celebrate at home hehe so my baju pun baju tidur hahaha).



Some of the dishes


Satay and Ketupat hehee




Pais daging and BBQ chicken which was cooked in oven :)










My younger bro's bday cake


My niece bday's cake









hmm me and my nephew :)



Haitsss so noisy la these kids

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online