Friday 5 December 2008

Long time never go for jogging.....






大家好!

各位好,,,我以更新网页。猜我今天做了什么?在家坐了整天,下午我出去跑步。


Dear readers, Im updating my blog again cos I have mood hahaha and guess what I did today? I just went for jogging in the afternoon after whole day staying at home. The weather seems gonna rain but we just tried our luck whether we have chance for sport or not. I went to the stadium with my younger brother. We went for jogging together but I had my own way..... For ur info, this is my first time jogging since many months ago.... haha I also cant remember when was the last time I went for jogging. Normally I will go to the stadium, the usual place for me to do sports activity including swimming. Haizzzz I didnt go for swimming these few months. Im waiting for my salary's claim.

There were many ppls warming up by the time we were arrived. Because today is Friday, so what can we expect kan, govt staffs cuti. Anyway, it was such a tiring day after finished jogging. Cos long time didnt go there, so both of my legs felt so "kencang"..... better not cramp haha. Though I feel a bit painful, seems dat Im more addicted for jogging hehe. So, now I would like to have one day off and the following day, maybe I shud try jogging in the early morning.....where? Perhaps at Tasik Lama.... and this coming Sunday, I would like to go for hiking at Bukit Shahbandar.....hopefully Im not buzy that day.....siok la, yeahhhzz.

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online