Tuesday 30 December 2008

Merry Christmas






Halooo..... December 08 almost comes to an end...and after a long time buzy-ness, now I got time to blogging. Yeahzz will sort out what did I do most of the tim since early of this month, sigh...

Anyway, it's already 30th Dec.. I would like to wish a Merry Xmas to my Frens and all Christianities. Sorry to say if Im too late..but better than nothing hahaha lolz. Anyone can get presents for me?? Treat me makan?? Hehe... So enjoy ur party and just wanna give advice though Xmas already passed, u can drink but dun over.. Nanti u get drunk. Police are everywhere, trying to focus on those drunkers on the road; u better careful though when driving... Next target is the New Year. So, hows ur preparation?

0 Comments:

Counting Days....

Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese Photo Dictionary & E-card

My Playlist


blogger templates | Make Money Online